When you contact Glass By Tina or visit the website at glassbytina.design we will undertake to respect your privacy and your personal information in accordance with applicable UK and EU law. The following statement explains the policy of Glass By Tina, with regards to your privacy:
- If you purchase items from Glass By Tina you can pay for goods via a bank transfer, by using your credit or debit card or via Paypal. All transactions are processed at the point of sale, or when taking a deposit. No cardholder or banking data is accessible online and we do not store details digitally or physically after the order or deposit has been processed. Your information is held securely and for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing your payment or refunding payments, or replying to your posting. We have taken as many precautions as possible to ensure that your payment will be secure and that no one else can access your details. We shall use other details you supply to us only to enable us to complete your order.
- Sharing of information: we do not share your personal information with others. It is Glass By Tina’s policy not to sell the names or personal information relating to its customers to any third party. The only exception to this is if we need to provide your details to a third party courier or delivery service in case we cannot deliver your order ourselves.
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal information Glass By Tina holds about you, by contacting us. If any of your personal information on our database is inadvertently inaccurate or out of date, you have the right to have it corrected by contacting the us. We will respond to your contact promptly on receipt of your new information.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting us as above. We will respond to your contact promptly on receipt of your consent withdrawal.
- We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, UK Data Protection Act 1998, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Our host web server collects and saves only the information customarily logged by web server software. Analysis of these logs for the purpose of monitoring and assessing traffic to our web site does not identify any individual user personally, and we do not try to identify individuals who browse the site.
This policy has been updated to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation act.
Cookie Information and Consent