Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Glass By Tina’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oak Cottage, Bradley, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24 9RY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Product Terms & Conditions
Every care has been taken to ensure accuracy of description, specifications, colour and price of all products; however there may be occasional errors. As all items are handmade, there is inherent variation between any two items made to the same design. In this event you will be provided with a full explanation and a corrected offer. All items are offered subject to availability. The information displayed is considered as an invitation, not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods. All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering.
The terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the website after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it. This agreement was last modified on April 1st, 2020.
All items purchased from Glass By Tina are made to your specific order as we do not hold stock of these items. Our lead time for these orders will be discussed with you and agreed before any work commences. As these items are tailor-made for you, we offer no right to cancel. We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase, but if, once you have received your order, you wish to return them, we charge a restocking fee of 25% and you will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Bespoke goods, which are made to order to a customer’s specific size, colour or design requirements, are exempt from the cancellation rights of the legislation mentioned above and cannot be returned.
Cancellations and Returns
Your purchase of items from this website constitutes a sales contract, and as such, your purchase represents a distance sale covered by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
I want you to be totally satisfied with your order but if you wish to cancel your purchase for any reason, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, and in any case no more than 14 days after the day on which you receive the product(s).
For purchases where you have a right to cancel, you are entitled to a full refund within 14 days of us receiving the goods back. Once you have notified us of your intention to return the goods, you have 14 days to return them to us.
I shall issue a full refund provided that a) you notified me of your intention to cancel your contract within the 14-day timeframe described above, b) that the goods are then returned within the 14-day timeframe permitted and c) that the goods returned to me are not damaged in any way.
Please note you are responsible for the cost of return of unwanted goods cancelled within the 14-day period from the delivery date and returned to us within the 14-day period allowed for returns.
The product(s) must be packed carefully in the same box and packaging they arrived in and returned using a reasonably priced delivery method of your choice. We would recommend that you use a signed-for or tracked service.
For security reasons we can only return refunds to the same debit or credit card you used to place your order.
Please return your products to the following address:
Glass By Tina
In the unlikely event of your order arriving damaged or broken, please report this to us within 24 hours, by telephone or by email. Please supply an image of the damaged goods so that we can decide whether the goods should be returned or simply replaced.
Some items may contain small bubbles and slight surface detailing that occurs as part of the glass making and firing process. These are not considered to be faults. Faults are cracks and chips in the glass. We will refund reasonable return delivery costs of goods found to be damaged, faulty or not as ordered. Reasonable costs are considered to be Royal Mail signed-for postage or tracked courier delivery.